Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: n3td3v has a fan

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:36:29 +0100

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:22 PM, G. D. Fuego <gdfuego () gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:17 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

Ok, my comment above was slightly a drop in the sky to get attention
of the problem, but look let's concentrate more on something else,
which you seem to have purposely bypassed and snipped out, even though
it was one of the key points...

Can you give a 1-2 sentence description of the problem?  I thought we were
talking about security theater.

The whole topic(s) have obviously swept over your head entirely, and
you don't take time to study what is said before you give an obnoxious
reply.

It looks like for some reason you snipped out the key point: