Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (confMay21/22 2008)

From: "Micheal Cottingham" <techie.micheal () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:56:30 -0400

Rather moot, given that FD being funded and people posting calling for
papers have absolutely nothing to do with each other ...

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:26 AM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 6:09 AM, Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net> wrote:
 > Calling, me, (heh) a big company, and starting quixotic "revolutions"

 Well I cast a vote and the majority so far agree with me,

 How should Full-Disclosure be funded?

 Public Donations 56%  33

 Business World 44%  26

 total votes: 59

 http://snappoll.com/poll/263983.php

 They have voted against capitalism on FD, so you know where the door
 is, second on the right, marked "Securityfocus".

 n3td3v