Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (confMay21/22 2008)

From: "Dragos Ruiu" <dr () kyx net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:09:36 -0700

Dude, since you've decided to babble at the security community, I'd suggest you
learn something about it before trying to re-work it. Calling, me, (heh) a big
company, and starting quixotic "revolutions" isn't a good use of this space.
Not that I don't love you plastering my conference name all over your rantings,
but even *I* am getting bored of this thread now.

cheers,
--dr