Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (confMay21/22 2008)

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:41:57 +0100

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 9:41 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
i still dont know why he doesnt volunteer to make one.

"I'm not setting up a mailing list that makes big companies £1000 per
person, its upto the industry to do that."

http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2008-April/061365.html

hes just a much a part of the security community as we are

The security community and the industry are too different things.

I'm an unemployed working class dude, i'm not part of the industry.

"industry (the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of
commercial enterprise) "each industry has its own trade publications""

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=industry

So its the security community vs the industry, the security community
are telling the industry to get the fuck off the list if you're not
disclosing a vulnerability.

Understando, industry fuckers?