Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (confMay21/22 2008)

From: "Nate McFeters" <nate.mcfeters () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:59:36 -0500

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Nate

On 4/11/08, Nate McFeters <nate.mcfeters () gmail com> wrote:

My e-Dick is huge.

Thanks,

Nate

 On 4/11/08, josh <mastahflank () gmail com> wrote:

How about everyone just STFU. You are killing me with these damn emails.
I've not been reading them but I do glance over the subject, sender, and
sometime a bit of the body, so I don't really know what's going on, but what
I do know is that I am really tired of the same email subject spam my inbox
because you guys have to compare E-dicks.
STICK to the topic!

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) smartphone with SprintSpeed