Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ZDI-08-018: Apple QuickTime Run Length Encoding Heap Overflow Vulnerability

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:37:06 -0400

see my other email, i'm not cross threading like you.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:37 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
dear zdi,

please instruct n3td3v on your process.  oh sorry you already have in
every
email alert that you send!

I never once mentioned anything about the zero day initiative? Can you
find where I mentioned about the zero day initiative.
They have nothing to do with this, they don't spam the mailing lists
to make money. All i've seen them do is disclose vulnerabilities,
which is fair play e-mail. I'm a big fan of the zero day initiative, I
have no gripes with them whatsoever.

Regards,

n3td3v