Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Let's outlaw mass securityconferencespamming its f****** gay

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:35:11 -0400

i was hoping he'd realize that

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Micheal Cottingham <techie.micheal () gmail com>
wrote:

Robert Lemos even http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11510 talked about
vulnerability pricing when Pwn2Own was on, and even Pwn2Own cash
reward might not be enough money, compared to what a vulnerability
*should* be worth, and taking into consideration how much profit
CanSecWest make overall from people attending the conference.
[/quote]

Pwn2Own was sponsored by ZDI/TippingPoint ...

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:07 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
 > ive dealt a bit with tipping point and their zdi.  how about you
learn how
 > it works first, the come back and criticize it?

 I never once mentioned anything about the zero day initiative? Can you
 find where I mentioned about the zero day initiative.
 They have nothing to do with this, they don't spam the mailing lists
 to make money. All i've seen them do is disclose vulnerabilities,
 which is fair play e-mail. I'm a big fan of the zero day initiative, I
 have no gripes with them whatsoever.

 Regards,

 n3td3v