Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Most Secure Browser

From: <full-disclosure () mac hush com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:13:28 -0400

That is hardly sporting.

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 05:23:03 -0400 "ad () heapoverflow com"
<ad () heapoverflow com> wrote:
Could you stfu a moment please thanks , do not reply you're
filtered,
motherfucker.

full-disclosure () mac hush com wrote:

Thanks bud.

Incidentally, we have been seeing a lot of s0ftpj.org posts
lately -
 is your hacker group trying to make a comeback?  If so, why?

I think r00tabega should return as well!

- -JP<scene historian is written between my bra and ket lulz!>

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:54:45 -0400 vecna <vecna () s0ftpj org>