Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 0-day PDF exploit

From: biz4rre () gmail com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:25:52 +0300

no, it's my PoC exploit and product of my researching based on public
information that pdp given in his blog

regards,
cyanid-E

2007/10/16, phioust <phioust () gmail com>:

is pdp architect releasing more 0day into the wild without his companies
knowledge? I think this breaks the contract from any serious security
company.  I believe a message from him explaining his positions on such
things is appropriate or maybe a message from his employeer about their
disclosure policies?