Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: full-disclosure () hushmail com

From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity () googlemail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:44:53 +0100

On 10/13/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

On 10/13/07, worried security <worriedsecurity () googlemail com> wrote:
On 10/13/07, Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com > wrote:

Why don't you keep this offline between you and full-disclosure? I
know
Valdis and he does not give a damn about any of this sophomoric stuff.
When
you post legitimate security information your credibility is increased
as
well as the amount of respect you receive amongst the security
community.
Take this as friendly advice and nothing more. You should not threaten
play games as you may not be aware of who is reading this stuff. I know
NSA,
Interpol and FBI personnel who read this but will never reveal
themselves,
but you expose yourself to possible investigation by making threats. And
that is never a good idea.

I dont think that The Douchebag can be charged with threatening himself...

You do realize that some trolls register multiple accounts on the same
mailing list so that they can have the benefit of annoying everyone
else while only talking to themselves. This is done in order to make
people like you think that there is a serious discussion going on.

-JP<S00p3r31337D00dV@nW1nk13 boyee'>

And you do realise you are nothing more than an alias as well?

I have nothing to do with full-disclosure () hushmail com, gobbles or anyone
else.

I clearly sign my e-mails with "n3td3v" if changing e-mail address.

So thanks for playing, I am a serious security person who is British, I have
nothing to do with any other alias, unless signed with the n3td3v tag,

Thanks for playing JP, and btw, what does JP stand for?