Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: full-disclosure () hushmail com

From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity () googlemail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:36:03 +0100

On 10/13/07, Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com > wrote:

 Why don't you keep this offline between you and full-disclosure? I know
Valdis and he does not give a damn about any of this sophomoric stuff. When
you post legitimate security information your credibility is increased as
well as the amount of respect you receive amongst the security community.
Take this as friendly advice and nothing more. You should not threaten to
play games as you may not be aware of who is reading this stuff. I know NSA,
Interpol and FBI personnel who read this but will never reveal themselves,
but you expose yourself to possible investigation by making threats. And
that is never a good idea.

                                                Most sincerely, Richard
Golodner

i haven't broken the law, so it doesn't matter who is reading the list.