Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iDEFENSE VCP Challenge and botnet technologies

From: h4h <aza () whiteh8 org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 03:15:59 -0700

On 5/21/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2007 14:38:15 +1000, gary sweet said:
> Could you take a piece of hose, fairly thick and hollow right, wipe it
> over with a bit of lube and put it pretty deep up your ass.

If you feel the need to scribe your dozen lines of text that suggest
you're a
very disturbed person, at least bother to trim down at least *some* of the
190
lines of quoted text that you top-posted on.

that you took the time to `wc -l` his post tells me you are the disturbed
one. add that to the fact you failed to comprehend the ExecShield post and
it makes for greats lulz. =D