Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iDEFENSE VCP Challenge and botnet technologies

From: str0ke <str0ke () milw0rm com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:08:57 -0500

Thanks for the info MW,

If you have anymore info on this new and highly technical BITCh let me know.

/str0ke

On 5/20/07, Morning Wood <se_cur_ity () hotmail com> wrote:
A crack commando lead by Gandhi (who showed up in
boxing gloves and elastic pants) managed to destroy an Iranian
building complex used to conduct Denial of Service attacks against
str0ke's private IRC intelligence service.

But how did he destroy the building is the real question?

/str0ke

 Gandhi has been known to be secretly developing a "bot intra transformation
chromatifier", or
BITCh, for short. This appears to actualy harness the power of teh bots DoS
functions, via a
fiber optic link to power a "wave disruptor", being co developed by MI6.
Digging further,
reports are that an engineer by the aformentioned code name "v3dt3n" has
been a major
player in this.  This is all the info I can find for now...

hope it helps,
M.Wood