Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: You shady bastards.

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:24:21 -0400

This is clearly a forged electronic mail trolling attempt and
attempt at assassinating the character of HD. The real HD Moore
(famous inventor of the Millerpreter and Skapesploit) would not be
so naive/ignorant in a matter like this.

Grow up list, don't feed the trolls.

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:47:12 -0400 H D Moore