Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: You shady bastards.

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:20:31 -0400

No, you! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:20:57 -0400 evilrabbi <evilrabbi () gmail com>
wrote:
go fuck yourself....

On 6/6/07, Joey Mengele <joey.mengele () hushmail com> wrote:
Mr. Moore,

Your expert recon abilities have been established earlier in
this
thread. I will not allow you to trick me into giving up my
Georgia
cable modem address knowing full well that you are armed with
the
latest version of the 'preter. Besides, Richard (who stresses
the
importance of image in this industry) tells me that you make the
developers commit under your name in order to keep their fancy
metasploit.com electronic mail addresses.

In any event, I have alerted the FBI to your hacking attempt.  I
do
not wish to become your latest victim of police kidnapping,
choking, and beating.

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:28:21 -0400 H D Moore
<hdm () metasploit com>
wrote:
Haha :-) If, for a second, you wanted to be serious, you can
always check
the subversion history to see who works on what.