Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Dear Neal Krawetz, will the real n3td3v please stand up?

From: Sam <cli.net.nz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:53:05 +1200

Carole Chaski gave you a run for your money tho.

http://www.securityfocus.com/comments/articles/11419/34147/threaded#34147

Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD wrote:
If you believe my method(s) was flawed, then demonstrate your claim(s).

I used a repeatable scientific proof that conclusively proves my
findings.  People constantly criticize me, claiming that I am wrong.
However not one of these people are able to offer a valid scientific
argument against me or my methods!

You are acting like an uneducated child.  Is this where you are?  Did
you even attend a school of higher learning?  I should hope that no
respected academic institution would allow such a pea-brained fool as
yourself entrance!

Grow up, learn, and come back to speak with me once you've learned what
logic is and how to apply it.  Until then you are nothing.  You are the
sort of person that believes bananas are proof that there is a God, when
the truth is there is no God.  You simple-minded doofus.

- neal