Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iDefense Q-1 2007 Challenge -I WILL BUY FOR MORE

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:16:51 -0500

Mario,
    What Netragard is doing is in fact not nearly as naive as what you are
proposing.  In fact, what Netragard is doing will most probably help ³alarm
companies² in the future.

On 1/20/07 7:10 AM, "Mario D" <phisher_hunter () yahoo com> wrote:

So,

Let's say I know how to bypass the alarm to your house.  Should I put it up
for sale and not worry about who buys it or why because it is "none of my
business"?

Its people like you who give the security profession a bad name.

Mario