Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iDefense Q-1 2007 Challenge -I WILL BUY FOR MORE

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:52:06 -0500

You're right... I'll start ignoring you now. ;)

On 1/19/07 1:50 AM, "auto178855 () hushmail com" <auto178855 () hushmail com>
wrote:

typical con artist - worng focus FUCKFACE

PROOF YOUR BONA FIDES VIA .LAWYER OR .ACCUNTANT. EVEN ONE NICKEL
GIVEN FOR A VULN. LET ALONE 750 MILLION.

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:42:43 -0500 Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>