Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HP Tru64 dtmail bug - Really exploitable?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:13:29 -0400

On 10/22/06, K F (lists) <kf_lists () digitalmunition com> wrote:
Where were the politics? I was simply stating the facts.
-KF

crap, trolls. I just responded to the same person or one of his
friends who disputed the usage of the word their.. damn

It seems to be trying to get a response with a one liner that is not
offensive or correct, sent from a hushmail account.

he is one of those netdev followers that think its something special
if you can troll people on this list... to all you guys... news
flash..., its not that hard to troll FD, and you are about 6 years too
late to be original(maybe more)

-JP