Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Plague Proof of Concept Linux backdoor

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:50:02 -0400

On 10/22/06, cdejrhymeswithgay () hush com <cdejrhymeswithgay () hush com> wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 06:29:35 -0500 hijacker () oldum net wrote:
even if they have ssh access, there is still nothing they can do,
except
<snip>
You said "there" when it should be "their."

Err, this isnt alt.nitpickers.english, and in fact we have a lot of
non-english speakers on the list so correcting the usage of possessive
pronouns of contributors isnt recommended.

That being said, his usage of the word there is accurate and correct ;-)

Their: The possessive case of the personal pronoun they; as, their
         houses; their country.

there: [adv]  in that matter; "I agree with you there"

no worries mate, all in good fun!

-JP