Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Googling:Google Meta Bugs

From: Aditya Sood <zeroknock () metaeye org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:37:15 +0530

Aditya Sood wrote:
Dave "No, not that one" Korn wrote:

Aditya Sood wrote:

This post deals with the googling effects that google provide with its
search engine.

  You just invented a new phrase that does not exist in any dictionary.
What are "googling effects"?  And how did you expect everyone else in the
world to know a private phrase you just made up in your own head?

Since in searching algorithms the metacharacters are
handled with proper filtering techniques which we have not seen it in
google.Already explanation given to google but i think they are
getting googled not to handled these unexceptional searches.What we
call it.

  That was just plain gibberish.

Explanation:

  No, those aren't explanations, they are *examples*.  You completely forgot
to say anything at all about what is supposed to happen.

Well Only GOOGLE can give the answer.

  No, only YOU can tell us what on earth you're talking about.

    cheers,
      DaveK

Hey what ever you suppose to.

Well if google has accepted it so better you should too.

Check Down : Response from google"
Well i dont want to say anything more about nerd talk.
Better to accept new stuff ok not stoic

"