Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Googling:Google Meta Bugs

From: Andrew Farmer <andfarm () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:54:42 -0700

On 10 Oct 06, at 18:29, Aditya Sood wrote:
This post deals with the googling effects that google provide with its
search engine.Since in searching algorithms the metacharacters are
handled with proper filtering techniques which we have not seen it in
google.Already explanation given to google but i think they are
getting
googled not to handled these unexceptional searches.What we call it...

I tried several of the searches listed, and observed no unusual behavior
in the search results. A number of the searches yielded very few results
due to misspelled keywords (like "filtetype"). Have you really tried any
of these searches, or are you just generating queries at random?