Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Which is more secure? Oracle vs. Microsoft

From: endrazine <endrazine () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:43:37 +0100

Hi,

David Litchfield a écrit :
Hey all,
What started out as a fun project for me turned out some serious results -
"Which is more secure? Oracle vs Microsoft" is a paper I put together
looking at the number of security flaws in the Oracle and MS database
offerings. For those that are interested, you can grab a copy of the results
here: http://www.databasesecurity.com/dbsec/comparison.pdf
Cheers,
David

No offense David, but those two products don't serve the same purpose :
you just can't use
MS Sql for big databases. It's a bit like asking "which is more secure :
Oracle or gcc" ?
What's the point ? How can this be relevant ??

Cheers,

endrazine-