Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Code-Crunchers] windows vulnerability? [was: Re: 137 bytes]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:14:48 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Gil Dabah wrote:
With all due respect to Alex.
It's still not the Mother.
You have to install DAV support for some Windows.

And Windows can read other DLL's from the network, if you set the path to
point there... of course, it's not the same case,
but it's also possible.

Unrelated, as to my post, I am explaining my meaning in a follow-up to FD
and here.

Further, thinking about it, this code execution stuff was mentioned by YOU
of all people a while back. I guess I had the same epiphany.

        Gadi.