Full Disclosure mailing list archives

windows vulnerability? [was: Re: [Code-Crunchers] 137 bytes]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 05:49:11 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, onisan wrote:
One thing is in this makes it even more interesting, most of the firewalls
do not block this download, so it's smallest and most dangerous downloader
at the same time :o

What Alex did is very impressive! Matthew Murphy came up with the idea
originally, I think, but it doesn't take from this amazing work in any
way.
*awe struck*

I'd say more though, it's a vulnerability.

If you can load a library remotely, and do so with no problems, it's a
vulnerability in Windows. I am not sure of what kind quite yet.

The mother of all downloaders.

"The Zone has a new King!" <we're not worthy x3>
        -- Jeff, Coupling (BBC, UK).

        Gadi.

-- G