Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE7 Zero Day

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 17:41:10 -0700

There is no skin to save.  No law is being broken and I am not
holding anyone ransom.

Microsoft is not the only vendor that can fix this bug either, it
would be easy to patch the DLLs involved.

No one is monitoring anything because I have not broken any laws in
any country.  You reply simply dances around the issue because as
usual, you have zero idea what you are talking about.