Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities (Race Condition DoS, Memory Jumps, Integer Overflow)

From: Tim <tim-security () sentinelchicken org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:33:29 -0500

So you are basically saying open source free software can't be trusted to
hold high standards or be reliable or secure if I don't pay for it?

I don't think his argument had anything to do with open source.  He was
talking about payment, or lack thereof.  You can give away binaries for
free as well.

And I'm not implying that the rest of your conclusions about his
statement is accurate, either.  Just had to point out that one flaw.

tim