Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Fwd: SURROUNDED

From: "php0t" <very () unprivate com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:58:39 +0100

  I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate n3td3v for
developing an Artificial Intelligence capable system that communicates
via email. Your ideas are unique, and you amaze me with your insight.
  Also, you make the world better by drawing information to high risk
vulnerabilities, and I am sure I speak in all FD posters` names when I
say that you are the yet the most helpful person in the IT business, and
you have a big future.

  php0t.