Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: SURROUNDED

From: greybrimstone () aim com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:55:24 -0500

N3TD3V,
While I really appreciate your psychological shortcomings and can understand how frustrating it must be to have as much insecurity as you do, the Full Disclosure forum is no place for you to learn how to feel good about yourself. Clearly you have perception issues where you project your own failures and your own faults onto other people. This is demonstrated by your constant reference to size, which leads the list to believe that you are actually quite insignificant.

Based on the content of the many emails that you?ve sent to the list I have concluded that you are either a teenager with minimal social skills or someone in their mid to late 20?s with severely stunted psychological growth. Maybe you have abandonment issues and are hungrily looking for acceptance? Or, maybe you are just rude, unfriendly and an idiot. You decide.

Either way, based on watching your behavior, I?ll bet that you are going to respond to this email, as you have all others, in an angry child sort of way. So, how about you stop responding and do yourself a favor. Everything you say here is posted in a public forum, how will this reflect on you in the future?