Full Disclosure mailing list archives

google; make a feature called "use google services anonymously"

From: mikeiscool <michaelslists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:14:56 +1000

because that would be good.

the way it would operate is like so:

1. stop reading my email. even with a robot.
2. stop linking my google accounts
3. stop remembering which google groups i visit
4. stop linking the google services i use
5. don't share subdomain specific information with your other domains
(related to linking..)

yes, you would have to remember that i am an "anonymous" user; so you
can still give me the cookie that lives forever, but don't store
anything else.

i expect this option to be disabled by default; that's okay, i don't
mind. just give everyone the option to turn these "features" off.

thanks,
your friend,
-- mic