Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability/Penetration Testing Tools

From: greybrimstone () aim com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:45:17 -0500

Alright,
I've made an observation. Full Disclosure is a list where emails and subjects evolve into new emails and subjects which are not directly related to the first subject or email. For example, this one has evolved into a discussion about overhead, development and other such things. Really, its quite interesting. ;[

-Adriel