Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How to Determine My System Vulnerabilities

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:36:19 -0800

Yup switching to open sores when you know nothing about it makes perfect sense.

www.linuxfaq.com is ok I guess.  Redhat has a searchable knowledge
base.. etc etc..

Or, give me their external ip addresses and I'll let you know whats
wrong with them,.

On 1/10/06, Eugene.Smith () mpls frb org <Eugene.Smith () mpls frb org> wrote:

I have three servers running Linux Red Hat OS.  I would lke to find a source
for information regarding "How Too" when it comes to determining what level
of kernel, SSH, PHP, ect my servers are running.  I do know how to check
some of these things but am looking for someone who is very knowledgeble and
is willing to answer questions about this OS.

Gene Smith
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
IT/ Telecom  612 204 6355