Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: micosoft.com xss

From: "Mad World" <penetrator () home in th>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 06:04:19 -0700

Good morning !

You can doubt, it's your right to do so.
Wanna bet ?
Just open your eyes and your nose will show you that you are actually braking silly structure of page in more than one
place ..
I's relatively easy using the same exact place of code you tried to make it.
I have working example, it is based on other microsoft "features" as well.

Greets,
- Mad World