Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: micosoft.com xss

From: "Mad World" <penetrator () home in th>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:49:47 -0700

Why do you need it ?
You already discovered xss, the rest of "job" is just matter of technique.
I think majority of xss submitters here could do it by various means.
M$ is lost in its own complexity of how to do simple things.

If you could ever give me reasonable answer for why do you need this $hit - I could give you the "rest", like others
could.

SomeMan