Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MSIE (mshtml.dll) OBJECT tag vulnerability

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:29:35 -0700

Oh fuck.  I am so motherfucking sorry for my goddamn fucking cunt
mouth language.

Won't happen a fucking again.

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 05:32:28 -0700 Sol Invictus
<sol () haveyoubeentested org> wrote:
0x80 () hush ai wrote:

!#@$!@%!^@ fuck up whiner.

Mr. C.I.S.S.P... Mr. M.C.S.E

What the fuck !#@$!%$#^$%^%^*^&(*%^*&(^&(&*(^*&(%^
vulnerabilities?  Jack and shit.. that is what you know.

!#$@%@#$^%^&*$%^(*%&e.. then fuckin pay for it newb.

Excuse me but can we watch our language here?  Some of us are
professionals and are trying to teach our children what's right.
This
IS an excellent way to show that there are people who are just too

low
to learn how to speak the language properly.

By the Way,  What does Fornication Under Command of the King have
to do
with Security???

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485