Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:20:09 +0200

CrYpTiC MauleR wrote:
Yay!!! The school finally called back and I got to talk to the guy in charge of maintaining the site. Him and his colleagues have
fixed the hole and will also be auditing the site and checking to see if any breaches have occurred. I will not disclose the
school's name yet until that is taken care of since I know the site is just poorly secured and don't want to expose it
until they have completed their audit. I will still be notifying the Attorney General of California and of the state which the
school is in. So school will have to make it public that student, parent and faculty data were exposed for x number of years.

I would like to give a big thanks to REN-ISAC for helping out with this and for all the FD subscribers for offering
their help, advice and encouragement. Much appreciation to all of you, you have no idea how relieved I am that this is
finally coming to an end and I can worry less about my data for the time being that is =o\.

Nahh, thank you!

REN-ISAC rules. I am glad Doug could help.

        Gadi.

--
/~\ The Green
\ / Ribbon Campaign