Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [EDU-ops] Who Do I Contact?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:21:02 +0200

CrYpTiC MauleR wrote:
Yeah looking at just 'new' students there are potentially 7,000+ socials that can be stolen. This does not include students
already attending. I dont know an exact count of the student population, but only had a new student registration list posted on site. So
estimates are based on those and the fact that parents' SSNs can be viewed too because were provided for financial aid. So a
family's identity can be stolen in turn =o/

You are no longer trustworthy in my book, posting private messages to the list.

        Gadi.

--
/~\ The Green
\ / Ribbon Campaign