Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [EDU-ops] Who Do I Contact?

From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:28:07 -0500

How is it private? I didnt mention the school or the exact details of the hole. So nothing is at risk, I was just
telling the implications of the hole. So call me that if you will, but I know I didnt post something that could
endanger the data at hand. I had nothing private to say. So sorry if you think that way of me, but I'm not stupid and
won't post what I believe would be private and thats the school name or anything of that sort.