Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: kiddie porn warning [was: Fwd: Re: montspace -- child porn (site still up)]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:10:44 +0200

Steve Kudlak wrote:
Luckily in the US the 3rd Circuit sez otherwise. Though I suspect if that was what was all that was on your machine you'd have problems. But I know pleanty of investigative reporters who have all sorts of curoious things on their compiuter. Still these issues are interesting enpough one often wants to find what got people all worked up. Of course often the sad thing about civil rights it can boil down to having a good atrotney, But overall it is better for us all to go through the world with eyes open, rather refering everything to the
proper authorities.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

What got people all worked up are <fill number here> of missing kids being used and abused.

        Gadi.