Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: GMail, Google Groups XSS Vulnerability

From: Steven Rakick <stevenrakick () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

So what's the deal here? I haven't seen any mention of
this XSS vulnerability anywhere else... but I just
tested it and it worked.

Isn't this a big deal for Google? It seems to me the
cookies accessible through GMail are pretty important,
not just for GMail but for their other services too.
Or am I missing something?