Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: obtai an IP of an MSN Messenger contact

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:44:05 +0100

Funny you should mention awstats vulnerabilities, jeremy zawodny's domain (
zawodny.com) was hacked using an awstats vulnerability (by Infektion Group).
To this day, this yahoo employee offers great tips for international hackers
to target individual employees. Not only from the intelligence his blog
offers from his posts, but by the countless corporate users who post in his
comments section, and of course, his backend logs for his site are a wealth
of information on corporate users, but we won't go into the detaills of how
the logs of his site might be compromised and how they would be used to
attack the yahoo dot com domain right now. And Yahoo's word on Yahoo
employees blogging and the relation to major cyber attacks against Yahoo dot
com infrastructure, along with its domain name servers, a lot of the time
provided by "aka" is of course complete silence. How cute.