Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Return of the Phrack High Council

From: Mike Klein <mkleinpeter () ebay com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:40:31 -0800

And yet you quoted netdev's entire email for no good reason whatsoever...another breach of supposed netiquette.

Top vs. bottom posting is a bunch of crap. With 20 years experience in computing I have yet to see consensus on this issue....regardless of wikipedia definition.

I subscribe to numerous mail lists/etc. and far prefer top posts...less scrolling to bottom too see what is being said. If people snipped orig post than bottom posting would <possibly> be preferrable...but quite often this isn't the case...and very often extremely verbose crap like images/etc. (dammit' mom get with the program) is often left in as well.

mike klein

Kyle Lutze wrote:

anyway, hi list!

Kyle