Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Return of the Phrack High Council

From: "php0t" <php0t () zorro hu>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:27:48 +0100

 Hi - it's me, another non poster.

I dislike what netdev is doing (e.g. "i have ircop friends", geocities page,
threattening, superiority complex, and so on).
HOWEVER I too would rather prefer to see him trying to pick fights
like this and nobody giving a damn, rather than everybody flaming him,
like it is now. Now I feel kind of bad that i added to this noise. sorry.

 Thanks for all your 20 seconds:
php0t.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason" <silver () starhub net sg>