Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Return of the Phrack High Council

From: Bob Hacker <bob.hacker () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 04:02:12 -0600

Can you say CoatHanger ? oh wrong post. Maybe you have yet to install the
version of phcisback.txt into your none beaten as a child but molestation
brain. start quote

"PHC is *NOT* a hacking group, it's a state of mind! Stop asking about us,
we know all about YOU!"

I got a clupon, unplug that box asap, word on the street is your now a
marked man.

gobble gobble PpPPPPpPPPPpPPPPppPPPpppPPPppppPPPPpppPPPpppppPPPP