Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Return of the Phrack High Council

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:56:32 -0800

PHC = Phrack High Councle

Back in the day... wow that makes me look old.. they owned a few
whitehat faggots and made them look stupid.

FD is not a whitehat list.. FD is a list for assholes... seriously it
is.. if you want a whitehat list you go to bugtraq or vulnwatch..
those are true whitehat lists... this is a list for idiots and
trolls... yes including me.

you are right hat you cannot verify the identity of PHC... but thats
the entire point now isnt it.  I mean come on... Big Fix wouldnt have
Blue Boar working for them if it wasnt for PHC..

fucking whitehat-hate mofo!