Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hacking Boot camps!

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:13:27 -0500

I agree, BUT for someone that is just starting out and want's to get into
the InfoSec field.  SANS will provide them with a very useful foundation to
start from.
   if they're a PC tech, and don't know where to start, a SANS type course
is money well spent.  AS LONG AS they back it up with their own practice and
research on their own.

  Exiabr