Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:51:20 +0000

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 13:11 -0800, shenanigans wrote:
Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version
adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors
and an html editor.

Social networking ?

We already have that, you are not paying close enough attention, loving
caring relationships are the staple diet of FD subscribers. This is the
friendliest place on the Internet. The guys here are so nice that if
someone were considering suicide they'd not only help them make up their
mind but sell tickets to the event in order to ensure they got a decent
funeral !

This is happy care bear land already, but we thank you for your kind
offer.

:-P

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3