Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bluesnarf attacks

From: Adam Laurie <adam.laurie () thebunker net>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:42:27 +0000

Constantin Hofstetter wrote:
Hello there,

I am searching for the sourcecode of RedSnarf or BlueSnarf to test in
my personal environment. I have several cellphones which need to be
tested, all those devices are owned by myself.
Thanks a lot,

we haven't released any source code, but the full disclosure talk we gave at 21C3 gives enough detail that you can devise most of the attacks using standard command line tools under linux/bsd...

  http://trifinite.org/Downloads/21c3_Bluetooth_Hacking.pdf

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                         Tel: +44 (20) 7605 7000
The Bunker Secure Hosting Ltd.      Fax: +44 (20) 7605 7099