Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bluesnarf attacks

From: "KF (lists)" <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:28:23 -0500

Constantin Hofstetter wrote:

Hello there,

I am searching for the sourcecode of RedSnarf or BlueSnarf to test in
my personal environment. I have several cellphones which need to be
tested, all those devices are owned by myself.
Thanks a lot,

As far as public code goes... this is about as close as you will get.

http://www.alighieri.org/projects/*bluetooth*.*tar*.*gz*.

I am working on a tool right now called greenplaque however right now it is little more than a tweaked out RedFang merged with sdptool. I have not yet added the snarfing functionality. I want to get some other things squarred away first like the GPS support.
-KF
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html