Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Exploits Selling / Buying

From: Daniel <deeper () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:04:31 +0100

The line which causes the most amount of interest for me is:

*       - All exploits will be reviewed before sending payments !

hmmm so i send in my l33t qmail sploit, you "review" it, decide its
not upto standard and say "no"
In the meantime, my super l33t qmail sploit is currently making its
rounds across the worlds s-k-a servers after being traded by a group
claiming to have a new qmail 0hday...

Call me old fashioned.. I think this business model needs some working
here Alexander